14/02/2012

Evaluation

Overall I think that the overall product was a success even though there were a few difficulties I had to overcome. I found that when I started to make the product it was going to be a lot harder then I originally imagined as I have mentioned above.One thing that I may have changed if I had more time is the base of the snowshoe, I would have probably attempted to make my own base maybe out of wood, in retrospect I think the tyre was a good idea because looking at my apocalyptic situation there would have not of been the materials available to create snowshoes out of wood that is also why I thought it was a good idea to use a tyre as it could of been found off a bicycle. 
i am very pleased with the way it has turned out except for the fact that some of the rivets have started to pop out due to the tension put on them from the leather laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment