08/12/2011

initial ideas

My initial idea was to create a flip book of chewing gum, where I would take a photo of a pack of gum and gradually take the piece of gum out making sure that I photographed it each time I moved it. Which would then result in me having many photos very slightly different to each other which I would of placed together to form a book which could then be flipped which would create the effect that the chewing gum was moving.



Here I experimented by taking photos of the chewing gum at different stages of pulling the chewing gum out of the packet.

Here is another way i tried of taking photos of the chewing gum of different stages of it breaking up as if it had been chewed.

I have decided against this idea it would not flow as well as I liked as a flip book, this is because I would want to use the gum itself as well as the packet. This I found would be alot trickier than I thought and would not flow as well as I liked

No comments:

Post a Comment