08/12/2011

Final idea

I decided I wanted to take photos of chewing gum in different settings and i wanted to focus on the textures that the chewing would be placed on and also the angle of the chewing gum was positioned, I also wanted to concentrate on the angle that the photograph was taken as to create more focus on the chewing gum itself.
Also after looking at the advertisements of chewing, I decided that in a way I almost wanted to advertise the chewing gum and make them the main focus in each photo.
Here are some examples of the photos I took.





With the photos i took of the chewing gum, I tried to create many different styles of taking the photos, so i took some with a depth of field; I zoomed in closely to the gum in some and zoomed further out in others to create a contrast between all the photos. I thought very carefully about each individual photo, and the angle it would lay at and how it would be situated. 
I also wanted the final piece and each individual photo to look like an advertisement for the chewing gum, as obviously in each photo it is the main focus 

No comments:

Post a Comment